Meet our Attorneys
Communication. Dedication. Results.
James J. Duggan
- Founding partner
James has over 35 years of trial experience ranging from insurance defense, personal injury litigation, products liability, and commercial litigation.
James was one of the founding partners of the law firm of Lustig & Brown, LLP, where he focused his practice in civil litigation matters, including insurance defense, commercial litigation and personal injury. James has taken many cases to successful verdict in both Federal and State Courts including landmark victories in cases in the Federal District Court for the Western District of New York.
James is now a founding partner at Duggan & Pawlowski, LLP where he continues to concentrate on commercial litigation, personal injury, products liability, and complex civil litigation matters.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Western New York Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
Past Employment Positions
- State University College of New York at Buffalo, Adjunct Professor, Trial Technique